Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm the world's smarttest man!

Friday October 20, 2006

Well, I decided to start chronicling my life events in a blog. I originally was going to start a diary, but to be honest I like surfing the net (when I actually get a chance to use the computer). I just hope this thing doesn’t read like Go Ask Alice on acid, wait wasn’t that done on acid? Actually I never read that book, I picked it up and thumbed through some of the pages once. I’ve talked about it like I’ve read it, I do that more often than I would like to admit.
This is my first diary entry. I’ve never done anything like this before and I have no idea where I should begin I could talk about who I am and such, but maybe I’ll start off with why I decided to write a blog in the first place.
Tonight I ended my relationship with Natalie. I’m a little upset about it because she was the best looking girl I have ever dated, even though we only dated for about four weeks. I had no intentions of ending it, but our dinner conversation went south and then I lost my temper.
So there we were, eating at Susar Lee’s (a very expensive meal that I paid for I might add), and we got into a conversation about my living situation. Natalie has had a problem since day one with the fact that I still live in my parent’s house. I know, I know, I’m not proud of it, but I’m looking for a place. Plus my mother is always telling me how much she likes having me around. I guess I’m a little sensitive on the subject. She started asking me why I haven’t moved out yet, and that most men my age (31) have moved out of their houses. I don’t know, I guess in hind-sight she wasn’t laying it on as thick as I felt, but like I said before the whole thing is a rather touchy subject. I told her that I was starting to look for a new place and I thought the conversation was over. We started talking about her day at work when all of a sudden she says, “can I say one more thing without you getting mad?” I said yes, knowing very well that she is now about to say something that is going to anger me. She continues “it’s kind of a pet peeve of mine that you are always a half-an-hour late.” I was late for the dinner, for a reason that I will explain in another entry. I did apologize profusely for my tardiness when I arrived at the restaurant. What else could I have done? I was late and I said I was sorry! Why is she bringing this up now? Is she just going to use this dinner to take shots at me? It’s a f’ing expensive restaurant and I’m paying. At that point I was fuming up inside. I told her I’ll try to be more punctual. Then I asked her “If I can ask her something and she has to promise not to get mad at me?” She obliged, so I continued “are you planning on being an f’ing bitch to me throughout the dinner?” A few minutes later, I was eating alone. I feel a little upset for how it all happened, but I guess she just wasn’t the girl for me. C’est le vive! Tomorrow I’ll put my profile back on line. Now I’m out of steam and I have to open the shop early tomorrow (10 am), so I should be getting to sleep.


Now that I have had a chance to reread my first entry, I think it’s not that bad. I should have mentioned I never got to sleep with Natalie, man that would have been great. She was a bit chubby, but she had a nice rack.
K now I have to go, my mother wants to use the computer,

Those who have read this, feel free in writing me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Jakerson said...

Great Blog....you are a true hero!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Annelisa said...

Did you say smartest, or smart-ass, man??? :-D

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home