Thursday, November 02, 2006

Into Thin Hair

But First…I have a few things to talk about today. First of all, does anyone know how to track how many people are actually looking at my posting? I know under user stats there Is a number beside profile views…is that the amount of people who have visited my blog?Second of all if you want to make a disparaging personal hit on me, bring it on! Clearly you are nothing more than a speck of human waste. You don’t have the decency to use a name, fake or real. In fact I encourage all of you complete idiots to email me personally at markjakerson@hotmail.com. You may not agree with me, but that’s because you have limited brain power, unlike myself. When I was a child (age 12) I took an IQ test and scored above average.

Now onto my actual blog…It’s a good news, bad news, good news, bad news kind of day.

Good news, the doctor rejected my mother. Apparently her age and health is an issue and there are too many risks. Thank goodness! I thought all plastic surgeons were money hungry slime, how fortunate my mother found one who is actually somewhat responsible.

Bad news, that loser cop never called me back. I called her two more times the next day and she never returned my call. So last night I left a very lengthy message telling her where she can go. How dare her, pretend to have a good time on our date and then never call me back. I think I’ll order some pizzas or something to her house this weekend.

Good news, I purchased this product, and it actually works! My bald spot has seemingly disappeared. I have two issues (other than living in my parents house) that I am really insecure about. One being my weight. I’m 5 foot 10 and closing in on 225 pounds. I have been battling weight gain for several years now. I use to weigh about 165, actually for the majority of my 20’s. However in that last few years I have put on some major weight. Last year I bought a fitness club membership, but after a rather embarrassing training session, I stropped going. The second thing I ‘m insecure about is the fact that I have no problems growing hair, that is everywhere except on my head. If I could somehow transplant the hair follicles from my shoulders and back to the top of my head, I would a beautifully lush head of hair. Now I more resemble a lion with a mane around my neck. Anyway, this product makes it look like I actually have hair!


Bad news, Coke Blak destroyed my mom’s microwave. It’s a long stupid sorry which in the interest of my fans I will summarize briefly. Because it’s a fusion between Coke and Coffee, I thought it should be heated up. I didn’t realize you are not supposed to put a can in the microwave. I didn’t leave it in there long enough that is exploded, but it did cause some burn marks and strange smell. My father and I have a lengthy argument due to my “stupidity”. His word, not mine. Nowhere on the can does it say do not microwave. I wonder if I have a case?

2 Comments:

Blogger Annelisa said...

Hello again Mark. Before I go any further, the answer is yes. Could you tell? :-)

Now, to your today's post. I use Statcounter.com to check out where people come from, how long they stay, page views, where they went to (sometimes within milliseconds! :-)) If you go to http://www.sitemeter.com it's easy to sign up - don't forget to go to the account manager to block your own IP address, otherwise you'll just be counting your own zillions of visits! You just copy a bit of html blurb from there, and put it in your 'Template' sidebar... I think it tells you where

Good to know you have above average intelligence (not hard though, considering that half the population might have!), but I'm not inclined to get into slanging matches for the sheer hell of it (though, if you give me something to argue about, I might...:-))

Lucky escape for your mum; lucky escape for you; If you want some hair to stick on your head after Dec 20th, get in touch, and I'll sell you some 2 foot long stuff to stick on! And What a Twit! Everyone knows you don't put cans in the microwave (along with whole eggs in their shells, and unpricked potatoes etc just in case you were going to do them next...)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home