Monday, November 06, 2006

The Mature of the Beast

I would never write a disparaging comment on someone else’s blog. I feel that everyone has their reasons to write what they do. My blog is documenting my rather interesting life. I’m sure others have a different point of view, however I don’t care. This is my blog. If I have offended someone, well I can live with such guilt for I feel I haven’t done anything with intensions of wrongdoings.

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. 17:28

On a side note I am writing a letter to the coca-cola company. I feel they owe me (well actually my mother) a microwave.

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Just so you know, I do have to use cuss words.... it's in my heading on my blog and I quote, "profanity is encouraged on this site."

Thank you for stopping by though.

You're welcome to come by anytime, and just so you know I don't always cuss I was just very upset.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

To show you my complete heading:

"Rated R: Due to Language, sexual content, violence, and substance abuse (no I'm not a user but it's okay if you are.) Not suitable for children or any people who are far too sensitive! This is my blog and I'll post what I want to when I want to. If you don't like it, then don't visit and annoy me with your opinion! Profanity is encouraged on this site!"

8:31 PM  
Blogger Mark Jakerson said...

HUH?

5:22 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

You said this on my blog:

"you have to use cus words?

Rambled by Mark Jakerson | 12:21 AM "

5:39 AM  
Blogger Matthew Carver said...

Hello, I noticed you left a sign on my blog. I don't know exactly what to make of it. I do however agree very much with your blog entry about the mouth. Or in this case the mind and the fingers. Don't know much about Coke and the microwave I hope your mother was not hurt.
Just a Redneck hangin out with Jesus.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Annelisa said...

Seems this guy's been visiting a few people of late... hopefully he'll get bored and go away!

Did you get the counter/ stats working?

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home