Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mark Jakerson vs. Coca-cola

Sun. November 12, 2006
To whom it may concern,
I am to understand that your product Coca-Cola Blāk is a
coffee-flavoured soft drink. Being a fan of Greek frappé coffee (a drink in which delicious Coca-Cola is substituted for water), I was rather excited when a friend brought me a can of Coke Blāk. With tremendous anticipation, I put the newly acquired product into my family microwave to heat the beverage up. The end result being a destroyed microwave. I checked the remainder of the can and did not see any warning about microwave use and this product. Could the Coca-cola company compensate me for my loss?
Thank you for you understanding,
Mark Jakerson

2 Comments:

Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Annelisa said...

:-D Excellent!

I can't wait to see the response...

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home