Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We Should All Stand Up For What We Believe In!

I decided to write Tom back. Simply because of the fact that much likes all multimillion dollar corporations, they don't give a damn about the average Joe. They try to band aid every problem with a simple solution.

Dear Tom,
Thank you for your reply. I am curious to know why you do not include your last name in your email. Perhaps you have something to hide? Am I to understand that the deep pockets of the Coca-cola company can not replace my mother's microwave? Is this the final decision, or is there someone (preferably a person with a last name) whom I can contact.Thank you,Mark Jakerson

In other news, I'm joining a health club tomorrow. Yes I am actually going to do it. I think it's time I take control of my life.
A friend of a friend wants me to meet a girl he knows. I don't know if I am ready to go on another date. My recent track record has been less than impressive. What do you think I should do?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

I'd prefer being removed from your link list. Thanks. Happy blogging.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Mark Jakerson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Annelisa said...

:-)

I think you should start by going to the health club, and lose some self-esteem. Then, build up a bod to die for. Then take up law, and sue the cola company!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home